Friday, February 6, 2009

Greetings from DC!

Hello my friends. I hope you are all having a good day and have a wonderful weekend planned, whether that be relaxing or full of fun activities. I am currently residing in one of my favorite cities, Washington DC. Maybe its because I love history, but you can not beat DC or Boston, there is just too much history to ignore. I am visiting the city tomorrow with my good friend Andy, so I am excited about that. I have been here 5 times now, and each time I have found something new to enjoy. Plus I love seeing Andy and Janet, so it's a win-win for me. 

However, this is not the only reason I am here. I also am visiting with two churches and a few friends for support while I am here. I'll be honest and say that support raising is stressing me out, and I am wondering about what the future holds. I decided tonight, after freaking out for the last couple of days, that this is all in God's plan and that I need to prepare the field, aka continue on the support trail, and trust that God is going to do what he has planned to do. I'm going to stop complaining to God and start trusting him more. I'm going to trust in the plan he has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment