Monday, March 16, 2009

Greetings from Bulgaria

So I have been traveling a lot these past two months. When I return from Bulgaria at the end of the week, I will have been gone 29 days out of the 59 days in February and March! That is crazy to me! If you told me I would be in Bulgaria this time last year, I would have said that you are crazy! But here I am. . . and I love it. It has been really hard and really encouraging to be here. I have struggled trying to figure out my job and how it looks like on the field, but it has been filled with things that have been very encouraging and good about how my job looks. Oh it is also cool that we got to stay a day in London on the way here and back. So all in all this have been a great trip and I look forward to telling  you all about it soon. I am right where God wants me to be. That is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. In God's hands...that is always the best place to be! I am excited for you and the adventures that God is going to take you on...enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete